Katawan ng biktima ng karumal-dumal na pagpaslang, natagpuan sa drum sa tapat ng sports complex

Katawan ng biktima ng karumal-dumal na pagpaslang, natagpuan sa drum sa tapat ng sports complex

  • A dismembered male body was discovered inside a blue drum on Saturday night
  • The drum was left in front of the Delpan Sports Complex along Mel Lopez Boulevard in Binondo, Manila
  • Two witnesses said men from a white L300 van paid them to throw the drum away before leaving
  • Authorities are expected to investigate the identity of the victim and those responsible for the killing

Narito na ang paghahanap sa KAMI! Basahin ang mga balita tungkol sa iyong paboritong mga bituin sa pamamagitan lamang ng pag-type ng kanilang pangalan sa search bar!

A gruesome discovery shocked residents after a dismembered male body was found inside a blue drum placed in front of the Delpan Sports Complex along Mel Lopez Boulevard in Binondo, Manila on Saturday night, February 15, 2026.

Photo: Pixabay
Photo: Pixabay
Source: UGC

Initial information indicated that the drum contained body parts wrapped in black trash bags. The disturbing scene was uncovered shortly after two witnesses checked the contents of the container that had been left near the roadside.

According to the witnesses, a white L300 van stopped on Mel Lopez Bridge moments before the discovery. The individuals inside the vehicle allegedly asked them to dispose of the drum in exchange for money. After handing over the container, the van immediately left the area.

Read also

Aso patay matapos paulit-ulit na hatawin ng senior citizen sa Cainta

When the witnesses opened the drum, they were confronted with the severed body parts inside. The shocking sight prompted concern among nearby residents, who feared that a violent crime had taken place in the area.

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

Authorities have yet to release details regarding the identity of the victim. Investigators are also working to determine the circumstances surrounding the killing and the possible involvement of those seen in the van. Police are expected to review nearby surveillance footage and gather additional testimony to trace those responsible.

The incident has raised alarm among community members in Binondo, with many calling for tighter security and increased patrol visibility. Officials continue to urge anyone with relevant information to coordinate with law enforcement as the investigation progresses.

In a related incident, a disturbing viral clip showed a Filipina being attacked by a foreign man inside a mall in Singapore, drawing strong public concern. The Department of Migrant Workers said its labor attaché has reached out to the victim and is extending assistance. “Medical assistance is the most basic there, and of course, filing of the complaint, our lawyer would stand ready to help her,” said Hans Cacdac. Authorities are treating the incident as a case of physical assault and are working with Singaporean counterparts to secure proper medical attention, legal support, and due process for the victim as the probe continues in order to uncover the truth.

Read also

Lalaki, patay sa pamamaril habang bumibili ng soft drink sa General Santos City

Meanwhile, residents of Barangay Mayamot in Antipolo were alarmed after CCTV footage showed a man searching through a family’s bedroom while they slept on February 8, 2026. Homeowner Mary Rose Bustamante reported that mobile phones, wallets, and over ₱20,000 in cash were taken. Several missing bags were later found in a nearby alley, though the money was not recovered. Police said the suspect is a local individual previously associated with burglary and carnapping, prompting intensified operations to locate him and prevent further crimes in the community.

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

Source: KAMI.com.gh

Authors:
Stacy dela Fuente avatar

Stacy dela Fuente (Editor)