- Doc Willie Ong shared some things to first aid heart attack
- He said that the most visible sign that someone is experiencing a heart attack is the Levine’s sign
- It is also important to immediately rush the patient to the hospital
Health expert Doc Willie Ong shared first aid tips when someone is experiencing a heart attack. KAMI learned that there are a few steps you can do while waiting to bring the patient to the hospital.
Through a Facebook post, Doc Willie said that the first visible sign to know if someone is having a heart attack is the Levine’s sign or when a clenched fist is placed over the chest.
It is also important to know if the patient has heart disease, high blood pressure, and/or diabetes.
Here are some tips to do as first aid to heart attack:
1. Immediately call a doctor and prepare the car going to the hospital
2. While waiting, give the patient enough space to breathe
3. Make the patient sit in a chair or bed
4. Loosen the clothes and/or necktie if there is
5. The goal is for the patient to be relaxed; refrain from asking too many questions
6. Advise the patient to take deep and slow breaths
7. Let the patient take his/her maintenance medicine for the heart if there is
8. Monitor the blood pressure of the patient
9. Rush the patient to the Emergency Room
As previously reported by KAMI, Doc Willie Ong joined forces with dancer Mocha Uson to give tips about life success and happiness.
Disclaimer: For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dieticians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Rachel Alejandro and Raymond Bagatsing talked to KAMI about their new movie “Quezon’s Game” and about their personal lives as well – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!