- A netizen took to social media to express her thoughts about the recent tragic death of Christine Silawan
- Going by the circumstances laid down by user @Princesa, many netizens considered her hypothesis to have some degree of plausibility
- This made netizens a bit worried if indeed @Princesa's theory about a serial killer was true
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
A netizen who goes by the handle @Princesa, took to social media to let the public know about her hypotheses on Christine Silawan's death.
KAMI learned that what @Princesa was trying to point out was that it was a psycopath or a serial killer who undertook the killing of Christine, considering the brutality that was attendant to the act.
She pointed out several things that made a lot of netizens see her point, with some of them even insinuating that @Princesa has "maraming alam."
Here are some of the things that she pointed out:
1. Christine's murder was planned because it was easy to stalk her as her daily routine was scheduled.
2. It was reported that she went missing at night, and there was a 12-hour interval before her body was found.
3. There was sufficient time to remove the skin on the face with precision.
4. She pointed out that the killer did not have any medical experience but could be a butcher. She also stated anyone who is skilled with knives can do the job.
5. Christine was also not abused as there was no damage on her private part. She was just half-naked to make people believe that they abused her.
6. @Princesa also believes that the body of Christine was dumped in an open area for recognition and popularity.
7. The motive behind the killing of Christine couldn't be revenge as people who do this normally hide the corpse
8. Suspect is someone who is older than the victim.
PAY ATTENTION: Power Couples Who Are Still Adored By The Public Decades After
PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!
As a summary, @Princesa said, "I think the killer didn't have any motive at all. If this is an act of revenge or failed relationship, hindi ipaglalandakan yung katawan ng biktima. That alone canceled the other speculations. Itatago yan dahil malalaman agad kung sino yung pumatay. The killer did it for fun. Nililito rin niya yung mga pulis by putting false objects na pwedeng magmislead sa kaso. This is a game for the killer. And I am sure he'll do it again soon if he is still not found."
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Want to know the "Firsts" of LizQuen. Liza and Enrique play the "Firsts" game. Watch it here.