- A netizen took to Facebook to warn about a perilous door in a building located on QC
- Her friend died because of the dangerous door leading to an elevator shaft
- There were no safety warning signs in the area and the door looked like an ordinary door to a CR
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
A Facebook user named July Sumillano-Uy took to Facebook to warn the netizens about a dangerous door located in a building in Cubao, Quezon City.
According to a report by GMA News, the victim was identified as Architect Michael Alfonso, 37. The architect mistook the door to a CR as there were no safety warning signs in the area.
The architect's friend revealed that Alfonso just came from a gym and had to use the comfort room in the said building.
Kagagaling lang sa gym akala nya CR. Worse, the building admin even tried to lock him in while waiting for the ambulance. This is 101% NEGLIGENCE. Justice must be served.
He fell through the shaft from the 2nd floor down to the basement landing on the top of the elevator box according to the report.
The victim was not able to make it after being rushed to a hospital. The victim was with a friend on the Gym which was located on the 3rd floor of the building.
Meanwhile Uy wanted to raise awareness to prevent the incident to happen again.
PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!
POPULAR: Read more viral stories here
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Social Experiment: Can I Have A Cigarette? | HumanMeter
"Human Meter (KAMI) conducted a social experiment to see how many of these respondents will show concern for a 10-year-old boy who asks them to light his cigarette.
Click the play button and find out.