- Derek Ramsay took to his Instagram Stories and showed a short video clip
- The clip showed his fianceé Ellen, and his mom sitting on a garden chair
- Ellen was on top of a garden rock and they were all having a fun conversation
- It can be recalled that Derek's parents had COVID, but thankfully, they were already okay and both have gone home
- It would seem that Ellen is indeed really close to the mom of Derek
Derek Ramsay posted a video clip of Ellen Adarna, his mom, and their dog, relaxing at the garden.
The actor's mom and dad have just gone home, after they had their bout with COVID.
In the clip, it showed his mom relaxing at the garden, with Ellen fondly talking to her.
The clip shows that Ellen and his mom are quite close and are comfortable with each other.
It can be recalled that Derek also posted on Instagram and announced that his parents are already coming home.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the latest Filipino news and the hottest celebrity stories on KAMI.com.ph!
Derek Ramsay is a Filipino actor and endorser. One of his notable roles was in "No Other Woman" where he starred with Cristine Reyes and Anne Curtis. He is also an ex-boyfriend of Angelica Panganiban.
Derek Ramsay’s past is again coming to light due to his controversial love affair today. The Kapuso actor has been linked in the past with showbiz and non-showbiz personalities. Although some of his previous romance lasted for years, none of it ended in marriage. One of his long-lasting relationships was rumored to have ended by phone.
The actor took to Instagram and posted a photo of the cover shoot of Mega magazine. The actress commented on the photo, "Ang guwapo mo pala" followed by the hashtag "#jawdrop" and three emojis. In her IG story, she then proudly reposted the photo of Derek and said, "OMG! My boyfriend."
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!