- Rica Peralejo posted a funny, realistic and sweet message for her husband on Father's Day
- It was about how a father shows his love for his children, which sometimes wives don't understand
- According to Rica, she had Joseph buy a tabo and she even wondered why he bought a green one, which for her was an eyesore
- Her husband replied with a sweet thanks and asked his wife, "Pangit pala yung nabili ko?"
Rica Peralejo posted a greeting for Father's Day for her husband, Joseph Bonifacio.
She said that her husband was a great father and would show his love for his children through simple means.
When Rica requested him to buy a tabo, it was not exactly the one that she expected.
Joseph reacted to her post by saying thanks and also expressing the realization that what he bought was "ugly."
"Thoughts on this:
1. Thanks Sweetheart. I love building this home with you.
2. Nasira lang yung mga tabo natin nung dumating si Manu.
3. Pangit pala yung nabili ko???"
Rica Peralejo is a former actress. She has turned her back on showbiz and is now living a simple life with her pastor husband. She appreciates it so much and is clearly loving it.
Rica Peralejo made a sweet Father's Day post for her husband, Joe, where she mentioned life is not complete without a father. A basher, however, found her comment insensitive, simply because single moms were alienated in her post. The actress then made a lengthy response and lectured the basher on her life story, one who was also raised without the presence of a father. She earned the support of many netizens after her statements.
She took to Instagram and took the time to thank her husband. She said that she was thankful that she chose him despite all the "wrongs" in her life. She shared that she used to think that she would have to make a very good choice when it comes to choosing the father of her children.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!