- Rica Peralejo bravely admitted about having a dark past and she is a living testimony of someone who was able to overcome them
- The former actress shared the principles that she lives by during her talk with Toni Gonzaga
- Everything that she is holding on to is centered on God and she said that even if one is already "kalat-kalat" na, "God can still keep you together"
- She also said that you cannot just fix things, you have to let God fix them for you
Rica Peralejo shared some inspirational advice, rooted in faith, to those who have dark pasts.
She openly narrated all these during her guesting in Toni Gonzaga's "Toni Talks" vlog.
Some of the key points that Rica conveyed to their audience include:
1. "God can keep me, even when I can't keep myself."
2. "Kahit kalat kalat na, lost na lost ka na, God can still keep you together."
3. "Kung ano pa dinaanan ko, si God lang pala kailangan ko."
4. "Yung hindi ko kaya, kaya Niya. At sino ba ako mag-isip na kaya ko lahat?"
5. "Stop trying to fix things you can't fix and let God who can fix everything do it."
6. "The unfailing love of Jesus is better than life itself."
Watch Rica inspire many in Toni Gonzaga's vlog.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio is a Filipina former actress, writer, and content creator. The former actress, singer, and television host is now also an inspirational speaker.
Rica Peralejo shared her thoughts on netizens who like to bash and judge celebrities online. The star said that she never expects to be able to change the minds of people who like to hate. She just prays to God about people who spend their time hating and judging people online. According to Rica, she is hoping that God will find a way to transform those people.
She has expressed her honest thoughts and opinions in her latest online post. In her online post, the celebrity mom talked about the "feels" her latest vlog brought to its viewers. It can be worth noting that Rica posted this amid her viral statement regarding a criticism she received about her house helper's food. According to the actress-turned-vlogger, she has decided to focus on the "unexpected" good.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!