Ellen Adarna is now the newest girlfriend of Derek Ramsay. What started out as frequent friendly-neighbor dinners turned into a romance that has gotten the attention of social media users.
While many know Ellen Adarna as she is today, there certainly is more to the feisty Cebuana than what meets the eye. From her teenage years up to present, the beautiful actress has always been a controversial figure in the public eye.
1. The 32-year-old actress graduated from high school from one of the prestigious all-girls school in Cebu - St. Theresa's College and since she has the face of a model, she has graced the cover of Candy Magazine twice. One was in 2005 and the other was in 2006.
2. She studied at the Center for International Education in Makati City and while studying, she also worked as a model, according to GMA News.
3. The actress became a mainstay of Bubble Gang, back in 2010 to 2013. She worked with a number of the finest comedians in the country then also joined Survivor Philippines in 2011 with her then boyfriend Filo Cucueco.
4. In 2014, she moved to ABS-CBN where she starred in different soap operas like "Moon of Desire" and "Pasion de Amor."
5. Ellen had a relationship with premier actor John Lloyd Cruz and it was reported that she gave birth in 2018 to their son, Elias but in 2019, the two parted ways.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
Ellen Adarna is a Filipina actress. She is known for her daring and sexy roles. She is an ex of John Lloyd and they have a son, Elias.
Ellen Adarna answered a question of a netizen regarding the true identity of the father of her son.
Her dating advice has gone viral anew after she gave truly savage dating advice to her fans. She would always give frank answers to fans during her Q&A in her Instagram stories. One of the questions hurled at the actress was, "What if matagal siya bago mag-reply, sign na ba iyon na hindi siya interesado." To this Ellen answered that if the girl was waiting for his reply, that would be like a dog waiting for the guy.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!