- On January 4, General Debold Sinas told Secretary Eduardo Año that the Christine Dacera case is already solved
- The statement has made headlines on social media since there are still 9 suspects at large
- Amid criticisms, the Philippine National Police provided an explanation regarding the “case solved” tag
- The 4 elements needed for a case to be considered “solved” are reportedly present in the Dacera incident
The Philippine National Police (PNP) has provided an explanation as to why the controversial case of Christine Dacera is already considered “solved.”
KAMI learned that PNP Chief Debold Sinas told Secretary Eduardo Año on Monday that the case is solved with the arrest and indictment of 3 suspects.
The statement of the said police official was criticized by many people, especially since there are 9 other suspects who remain at large.
Amid the criticisms, PNP posted on its official Facebook page a piece of information about when a case is already considered solved.
The following are the “elements” mentioned by the post:
- The offender has been identified
- There is sufficient evidence to charge him
- The offender has been taken into custody
- The offender has been charged before the prosecutor’s office or court of appropriate jurisdiction
At the latter part of the poster, the PNP claimed that all of the abovementioned elements are present in the Dacera slay case.
It was reportedly the reason why the incident involving the 23-year-old flight attendant is already considered “solved.”
Christine Dacera was a young and gorgeous Filipina flight attendant working for the Philippine Airlines. She was killed after a New Year’s Eve party in a Makati hotel.
Some of the personal information about her were reported here. We also compiled photos of her which were retrieved from her social media accounts.
One of the suspects in the controversial incident also broke his silence over the accusations thrown against him. He said that there was no “foul play” during the party.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!