Harlene Bautista’s video interview about Romnick & his rumored GF goes viral
- Harlene Bautista gave DZRH an exciting and insightful video interview about her personal life
- One of the topics they discussed is about her former husband, Romnick Sarmenta
- Romnick went viral last week after rumors spread that he is in a relationship with actress and writer, Barbara Ruaro
- Harlene explained that she is completely okay with her ex-husband getting into a new romantic relationship
- The celebrity mom explained that what is important is that all of them are happy and that both she and Romnick love and care for their children
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Harlene Bautista had an exciting and insightful video interview with DZRH about her personal life.
KAMI learned that one of the topics they discussed is about her former husband, Romnick Sarmenta.
Romnick made the news last week after rumors spread that he is in a relationship with actress and writer, Barbara Ruaro.
According to Harlene, she is completely okay with her ex-husband getting into a new romantic relationship.
She explained that what is important is that all of them are happy and that both she and Romnick love and care for their children.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
“E, di mabuti. Kailangan naman niya yun, lalo na ganito na ang sitwasyon, magnenega-nega pa ba?
"Ang importante, masaya na lang tayong lahat. It’s his life.
"Ang ano lang namin talaga is ang mga bata. Kung meron kaming dapat na pag-usapan, e, ang mga bata, yun lang yun,” Harlene told DZRH.
Here is the video of DZRH's interview with Harlene:
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
In a previous report by KAMI, Romnick posted on social media about his rumored romantic relationship.
Harlene Bautista is a Filipina film and television actress, film producer and businesswoman. She and her husband Romnick Sarmenta called it quits after 19 years of marriage. Harlene and Romnick have five children – one boy and four girls.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!