- Mommy Dionisia Pacquiao, mother of boxing champ and politician Manny Pacquiao, gave a tour of her house in General Santos City
- In Jinkee Pacquio’s vlog, Mommy D showed off her collections of travel souvenirs, toy cars, shoes, as well as tickets to her son Manny’s Manny's boxing competitions
- She also kept some old tablewares that reminded her of her family’s struggles in life
- Mommy Dionisia said this is her third home and she now considers it her "forever house"
- Known for having a strong Catholic faith, the 70-year-old Mommy D also included in the fancy house a newly built chapel
Boxing champ and Senator Manny Pacquiao’s mother Dionisia Pacquio gave a peek inside their family house in General Santos City through Jinkee Pacquio’s recent vlog.
In the video, Dionisia or Mommy D looked fond of displaying portraits as she showed off the photos of herself and family, including her grandchildren.
The mother of “Pambansang Kamao” likewise have collections of travel souvenirs, toy cars, memorabilias, shoes, as well as tickets to her son Manny’s boxing competitions.
A classy mosquito net or kulambo is seen in her bedroom as well. She said she still uses a kulambo to cover her bed and keep the insects away at night.
She is also keeping tablewares including the old ones reminding her of the time when they were still struggling in life.
“Hindi ko talaga ito ni-let go. No’ng mahirap ako, ito ang souvenir ko,” Mommy D shared.
“Mahirap ako pero marunong ako maghanapbuhay para may mapakain ako sa mga anak ko, para ‘di sila mahirapan. Tignan mo, kahit wala na silang tatay noon, malusong ang mga katawan ng mga anak ko,” she said.
The 70-year-old Mommy D said this is her third home and she considers it her "forever house."
"Yung una sa maliit kong bahay, pangalawa sa mansion ko sa labangan nabenta na namin. 'Eto na ang pangatlo, forever house," said Mommy D.
Known for having a strong Catholic faith, Mommy D’s house also included a newly built chapel in her property.
Jinkee’s video immediately went viral. It has over 900,000 views as of this writing.
In a previous report by KAMI, Mommy Dionisia, attended Jemuel’s boxing match and expressed her support for her grandson. Jemuel is the eldest son of Manny.
Dionisia Pacquiao was born on May 15, 1949. She is considered to be one of the most popular celebrity mothers in the country.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
TikTok dance challenges are taking over social media. HumanMeter is on point as always asking passers-by to dance to famous songs together with our host Andre! Check out all of the epic and exciting videos on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!