MSEUF portal is a website designed for students and employees in Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation. The portal has various features that help run the university smoothly.
MSEUF portal helps those in the university to get updates without time wastage. Some features include — academic calendar, fees payment details, admission status among others. How do you log into MSEUF portal?
READ ALSO: Technological University of the Philippines courses, fees, admission
MSEUF portal login
To create an account, visit MSEUF portal. You need to enter your student number, date of birth, cell phone number and password in the space provided. Password must be at least five characters then click ‘Register’ and make sure to remember your password.
After you have created the account, use your student number as your username in the login page. Key in the password, then click log in.
MSEUF portal admission
The institution has an admission calendar whereby they have intakes in January for the first-semester. November application for SHS School and October application for college, graduate school, and ELS for the second semester. Below is the admission procedure:
- First, fill in the Online Admission Application
- Select the schedule of appointment and schedule of entrance exam (portal), for the issuance of the Examination Test Permit submission of initial requirements.
- Present the printed Application Form to the Admission Office, located at the University Library. Here the following process will be done, entrance interview, profile verification, submission of requirements (original and photocopy), and releasing of Entrance Exam Permit. Also, you are required to have;
- A printed copy of application form
- One long brown envelope
- Two passport-sized picture with the name tag
- Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential (NON-MSEUF Graduate) (original and photocopy)
- Good Moral Certificate (NON-MSEUF Graduate) (original and photocopy)
- Transcript of Record (original and photocopy)
- Marriage Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Medical Certificate
- Next, proceed to the Cashier’s window (Admin Bldg) for payment of Testing Fee
- Show your entrance exam permit and take the exam on your designated exam date, time, and room (Guidance Office Room 4-OSA or EMRC 2)
- After the interview Examination, the applicants can check from their account in the online admission portal the result of their entrance examination after the encoding of the Psychometrician
- If the entrance examination result is already available, the Admission Officer will schedule the release of their admission approval form, and the appointment shall reflect below the result of their entrance exam
- Claim for Admission Approval Form from the Admission Officer and course advising through the Institute of Graduate Studies and Research (IGSR) Dean or Associate Dean for those who have bridging classes
- Proceed to the Institute of Graduate Studies and Research (IGSR) secretary, who assigns code for enrollment
- Go to Internet Access Center (IAC) for registration on a designated schedule.
MSEUF portal grades
In the college of engineering, there are required grades needed for admission. In the Civil Engineering program, the required stanine is 5 in the college entrance test. In mechanical, electrical, and electronics engineering programs the required stanine is 4, and in geodetic, technical and computer engineering applications the stanine required is 3.
A student inboard courses with failing grades after the 2nd semester of 1st year in 3 or more major subjects, he/she can join in the following courses: Industrial and Computer engineering.
Inboard examination— the required grade is 2.25 in differential and integral calculus, engineering data analysis, and physics without failing grades in other subjects.
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation is a Philippine private university based in Lucena City, Quezon Province. It was built after World War II when the debilitating aftermath of the war brought education to a halt. Dr. Manuel Sarmiento Enverga established MSEUF as Luzonia Colleges in 1947. The University aimed to give the needy, yet deserving students access to higher education.
The college attained full university status on august 8, 1968, with education secretary Onofre D. Corpus signing the university charter. Then two years down the line on February 12, 1970, the Luzonian University became a foundation.
It was a strategic decision that demonstrated the well being of the community of its founders and incorporators. They donated their shares of stocks, a move that would eventually prove to be different but forward-looking in the annals of higher education.
MSEUF portal evaluation
MSEUF portal is to plan, analyze and disseminate information for a better learning atmosphere and practical application of knowledge. Using the portal, the students get current activities of the institution in an organized manner, anywhere and anytime.
MSEUF portal design enables anyone to understand and to be capable of accessing. It’s an online gateway where students log into the institution website to get valuable information. It contains information such as courses offered, transcript, timetables, exam schedules, and department contacts.
READ ALSO: Polytechnic University of the Philippines: courses, fees, and admission