- Dianne Medina is set to marry her long-time boyfriend, who is Rodjun Cruz
- She recently had a posh bridal shower, which she celebrated with special ladies in her life
- It can be recalled that she previously revealed that Alex Gonzaga would be one of her bridesmaids on her upcoming wedding
- That is why a netizen asked her why Alex was not present in her bridal shower
- The bride-to-be responded to the netizen's question and explained the reason
Dianne Medina is set to marry the Kapuso actor Rodjun Cruz next year.
That is why she recently had a fun bridal shower with her relatives and some of her female friends.
In a previous report by Philippines' Ultimate Showbiz Hub (PUSH), authored by Rhea Manila Santos, Dianne and Rodjun shared a few details about their upcoming wedding.
Dianne also mentioned that Alex Gonzaga would be one of her bridesmaids.
A netizen asked her why the Kapamilya star was not present at her bridal shower.
Dianne explained that the intimate event was sponsored by her sister alongside her cousin Maxine Medina and her college friends.
"@seinoep this shower is sponsored by my sister, cousin maxine and my miriam college barkada," she penned.
In a previous report by KAMI, Dianne Medina and Rodjun Cruz's prenup video teaser elicited kilig vibes.
Dianne Medina was born Maria Patricia Dianne Perez Medina, on November 5, 1986. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in communication arts from Miriam College.
In October 2017, Medina became engaged to actor Rodjun Cruz after dating for over 10 years.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Showbiz Love: Matteo Guidicelli + Sarah Geronimo And Joyce Pring + Juancho Trivino on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!