- Update on Renso: Improvement on health seen as family hopes for his full recovery
- 43-year old female was suffering abdominal pain for 10 days. When doctors checked her out, they were baffled to see a bunch of metals inside her...
- Swerte sa kuya! Netizen makes a request for a short personalized message for younger brother, a die-hard Coldplay follower with stage 4 cancer
- This woman bought some nacho cheese sauce to go with her cheese. She ends up in the hospital after eating that combo!
This 14-year-old has gone viral before when his story was shared on Billy Crawford's Facebook page.
In a post made on the Facebook page called Fight Eks (a page devoted to crowdfunding initiatives for Xavier Amador), a special graduation post has been made.
The family of a young boy in Cavite who is suffering from Acute Myelogenous Leukemia is asking netizens to help the little child fight his deadly disease.
Look! A netizen had turned to crowdfunding to help fund the treatment for a very sick friend of hers who is confined at room 244 in San Lazaro Hospital.
Facebook page Crossfire Philippines Scammers/Hackers Alert posted a notice on its timeline informing the public about a gamer who solicited money from people.
An emotionally battered wife has taken to asking for advice online after she gave up trying to understand why her husband treats her the way he does.
Presidential Commuications Office (PCO) Secretary Martin Andanar assured the public about President Rodrigo Duterte's health.
An infant named Athena needs all of our help. She is diagnosed with Biliary Atresia and it will cost 5 million pesos for her liver transplant operation.
'Pinoy Boyband Superstar' judge Yeng Constantino shocked her followers when she revealed that she was hospitalized after her duties at the competition show.
Kapuso comedian Boobay was rushed to the hospital yesterday after he suffered from a stroke. His partner updated on social media that he is getting better now.
A young mom named Jonna Abanag has taken to Facebook to ask prayers for her little one as a genetic disorder turned her welcome into a trip to several hospitals
Phoenix Fuel Masters' Doug Kramer revealed that he suffered from a mild stroke last month due to a congenital heart disease he had when he was young.
This baby is now in a very critical condition after he accidentally ate a mosquito coil or more known by many as “katol", which is used to keep away mosquitoes.
Kapuso actress ★ ANGELU DE LEON ★ shocked her Instagram followers when she posted a selfie at the hospital, revealing she had another Bell's Palsy episode.