This little baby got so jealous of her parents kissing that she burst into tears of betrayal.
The story of an 8-month-old infant who died after she accidentally swallowed a bottle cap of a Sprite soda drink has broken the hearts of Filipino netizens.
In this video, which is a CCTV footage, a toddler tries to babysit one of her newborn twin siblings until the baby slipped from her hands and fell on the floor.
In this video, a baby is found in a rice bag, abandoned somewhere in the outskirts of town. The baby is crying. Who would abandon a baby this way? Horrifying!
Miracle baby survives 14 stab wounds inflicted by her own mother. Not contented, she was subsequently buried face-down. Luckily, angels were there to help.
In this video the baby is lying down on his mother The baby is throwing a tantrum flaying its cute little arms all around the air