Raymund Pontero, a 19-year old father and his wife, Floriza from Olongapo City took to Facebook to beg for assistance with his son, Baby Akiro's hospital bills.
The story of an 8-month-old infant who died after she accidentally swallowed a bottle cap of a Sprite soda drink has broken the hearts of Filipino netizens.
In this video, a baby is found in a rice bag, abandoned somewhere in the outskirts of town. The baby is crying. Who would abandon a baby this way? Horrifying!
A premature baby in Negros Occidental died after a dog devoured lower-half body. The mother was unconscious when it happened and woke up to a gruesome sight.
Photos of a baby with a deformity called anencephaly have swept the online community