Father fatally shot in Lanao del Sur while driving pedicab with child
- A pedicab driver was gunned down by unidentified suspects in Malabang, Lanao del Sur
- The victim was with his minor child, who escaped the attack unharmed
- Suspects fled after confirming the victim no longer showed signs of life
- Police are still determining the victim’s identity and the motive behind the shooting
MAKI-TINGIN KA NAMAN: Pwede ka nang mag-comment sa mga artikulo ng KAMI! Subukan mo, madali lang!
A tragic shooting in Malabang, Lanao del Sur left a father dead after he was attacked by unidentified gunmen on Thursday, November 27, Iloilo News and Events reported.

Source: UGC
Authorities said the victim had been driving his pedicab with his young child when the assailants struck.
The incident happened along a section of Barangay Mabel, where the unsuspecting pair was traveling at the time of the attack.
Initial reports revealed that the victim was navigating his pedicab with his minor child seated beside him.
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
Witnesses said the pedicab was suddenly hit, causing immediate chaos on the road.
Police shared that the victim sustained a fatal gunshot wound to the head. Officers added that the child was unharmed during the incident.
After shooting the victim, the suspects reportedly stayed long enough to ensure their target had no signs of life.
A witness said the father was left slumped on his pedicab next to his shocked child.
Responders found the young companion crying beside the lifeless body, unable to comprehend what had just happened.
Authorities are now working to identify the victim, as no documents or personal items were found that could confirm his name.
Investigators are also looking into possible motives, including personal conflict, work-related issues, or other angles that may shed light on the attack.
Lanao del Sur PNP Director Col. Caesar Cabuhat said efforts are ongoing to gather more details.
“We are still determining who the victim is,” says Cabuhat.
He also noted that investigators continue to look into the motive behind the crime.
“We are exploring all possible leads,” says the provincial director.

Read also
Motorcyclist dies after counterflow collision in Las Piñas; van driver found without license
Police are urging anyone with information to come forward as the investigation moves forward.
A disturbing incident inside a fast-food branch in Naic, Cavite recently went viral after a woman suddenly turned aggressive toward both a crew member and a fellow customer. The commotion allegedly began when she tried to pay for her food using a mobile phone. Barangay officials later shared that the woman displayed unstable behavior and issued threatening statements as the situation escalated. Responders who checked on her noted actions that suggested she might have been experiencing a mental health crisis.
Meanwhile, in Mangaldan, quick-thinking residents rushed to assist a mother and her child after an attempted break-in at their home turned into an attempt at s3xual assault. Their timely intervention prevented the suspect from inflicting more harm.
In a different case, CCTV footage from another location captured a suspect entering a house by slipping in through the back and forcing open a window. The homeowner, publicly identified only as “Isabela,” said she continues to suffer intense emotional distress following the alleged attack. Authorities disclosed that the same suspect had already been reported for causing disturbances in a nearby neighborhood. He is now facing charges of robbery and serious s3xual assault.

Read also
Two teen babysitters face charges after four-year-old boy drowns in Talisay subdivision pool
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Source: KAMI.com.gh
