Misis, inilahad ang mga huling sandali ng mister, umantig sa puso ng netizens

Misis, inilahad ang mga huling sandali ng mister, umantig sa puso ng netizens

- The story of Roanne and Ronnie Madredeo have recently been making its rounds on the internet

- On Facebook, netizens could not help tear up, feeling sad over the death of Ronnie due to the explosion of an LPG tank

- According to Roanne, despite suffering from third-degree burns, her husband still went up to check on her

- The selfless act of Ronnie went viral on social media as it touched the hearts of countless netizens

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

The story of a wife who lost her husband to a freak accident caused by the explosion of a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) tank has recently gone viral online.

On December 18, 2021, KAMI learned that Ronnie Madredeo went downstairs to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for his wife, Roanne Cueto Madredeo.

Read also

Rich-kid Ellen Adarna, bata pa, pinapatrabaho na pala ng mga magulang: "P20 a day"

However, what was supposed to be a simple day turned into a tragic accident when a huge fire broke out inside their house.

Misis, inilahad ang mga huling sandali ng mister, umantig sa puso ng netizens
Misis, inilahad ang mga huling sandali ng mister, umantig sa puso ng netizens (Photo from Philippine Star on Facebook)
Source: Facebook

Despite suffering from third-degree burns, Roanne told Philippine Star that her late husband managed to go upstairs just to check if she was safe.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

"He was already burned pero nagawa niya pa rin umakyat to check on me, kahit naghahabol na siya ng hininga."

Upon recounting the accident, Roanne revealed what Ronnie said to her which made netizens tear up on social media.

According to Ronnie, despite what happened, he is happy that his wife is okay and that nothing bad happened to her.

"Ang sinabi niya po sa akin habang nakahawak sa pisngi ko, 'Beb, okay na ako. Basta alam kong okay ka at walang nangyari sayo, masaya na ako. Kahit anong mangyari, masaya ako.'"

Read also

Melissa Ricks apologizes to daughter Kiera over lack of birthday celebration

The Bureau of Fire Protection shared that the cause behind the huge fire was that of an LPG tank leak.

Meanwhile, in one of our previous reports, the video of a woman who was crying on New Year's Eve has gone viral, and her full story will be featured in Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho. She initially greeted everyone a "Happy New Year," trying to put on a smile. Then, she showed that there are lots of food on the table, which could actually feed and satisfy a lot of people. She eventually cried and revealed that she's all alone, remembering how she would spend New Year with a lot of people before.

Aside from this, a six-month-old baby was accidentally vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. As per the report of GMA News "24 Oras Weekend", the child was supposed to receive a shot for pneumonia. However, the vaccine that was injected was for COVID-19, and the baby had a fever thereafter. The mother fears the possible long-term effects on the baby considering that those who are vaccinated are only those ages 12 up.

Source: KAMI.com.gh

Online view pixel