- Andi Eigenmann recently posted a series of photos on her Instagram feed
- According to her, these are glimpses of her "life lately," giving some updates about her life
- In the pictures, Andi is seen with her fiancé, Philmar Alipayo
- Of course, she was also spotted with her adorable children
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Andi Eigenmann recently delighted her Instagram followers with a heartwarming "Life lately dump."
The post shares a collection of photos that give updates about her life and her family.
It likewise highlighted moments of her life with her fiancé, Philmar Alipayo, and their adorable children.
"Life lately dump..
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
- in their natural habitat
- in her stylin era
- sunset longboarding with the lords of Cloud9
- my brekkie picks lately. Caffeine free + all fruit
- "smoody" bowl monster
- a rare pic with ate the selfie avoiderer
- that date weekend w @chepoxz in Manila
- went on my first solo trip out of the island since being a mom of 3. 36 hours was too long for me but too fast for the kids," she wrote.
Furthermore, Andi and her family also gained praises from netizens.
See Andi's full post below:
Andi Eigenmann is a Filipina actress, model and vlogger. She is the daughter of actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose and is the half-sister of actors Sid Lucero, Gabby Eigenmann, and Max Eigenmann. Andi has a daughter named Ellie with her former boyfriend, Jake Ejercito. She also has a baby girl named Lilo and a baby boy named Koa with her fiancé, professional surfer Philmar Alipayo.
In a previous report by KAMI, Philmar Alipayo took to Instagram and shared the wonderful first date he had with Andi Eigenmann without their children. They were simply very sweet, constantly embracing and hugging each other. The former actress was looking fit and slim, and her face shows that she has lost weight. Many netizens loved the post of Philmar, and many were able to relate.
Earlier, Andi was one of the celebrities to join the viral 'lato-lato' challenge online. On her Instagram page, Andi reposted a video of herself doing the said challenge at a basketball court. However, while Andi tried her best to do the challenge successfully, she failed, which made her laugh. According to the former actress, she was just hopping on the trend of the 'lato-lato' challenge.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!