- Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay recently held a breathtaking “sunset wedding” in Bagac, Bataan
- For their destination wedding, the celebrity couple chose Rancho Bernardo, the first luxury mountain resort in the province
- Rancho Bernardo, who sits on eight-hectares land, has tons of amenities including private villas, gardens, and events space
- However, one must prepare a fair amount of cash should they be interested to book one of the gorgeous-looking villas in the resort
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay’s “sunset wedding” in Bagac, Bataan is indeed a breathtaking ceremony that amazed tons of netizens on social media.
On their wedding day, the celebrity couple, alongside their family and friends, went to Rancho Bernardo, the first luxury mountain resort in the province.
Following this news, KAMI learned that the resort, which just opened back in December of 2020, is filled with gorgeous-looking villas that come with a hefty price tag.
On their official site, Rancho Bernardo, the resort offers four villas to choose from with plush king-sized beds and marble bathrooms decorated with 24-karat mosaic tiles.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Aside from this, guests who book the villas can also experience several room controls with the help of Google’s assistant, Alexa.
Here are the following details for each villa in Rancho Bernardo;
- Crown Villa – Rate starts at Php 25,000+
A 79-square-meter room with a garden view that can accommodate 3 adults, 2 kids.
- Duchess Villa – Rate starts at Php 40,000+
A 79-square-meter room with a mountain view that can accommodate 3 adults, 2 kids.
- Monarch Villa – Rate starts at Php 75,000+
A 114-square-meter room with a mountain view that can accommodate 6 adults, 3 kids.
- Royal Villa – Rate starts at Php 75,000
A 114-square meter room with a mountain view that can accommodate 4 adults, 2 kids.
On Instagram, the couple's wedding photographer, Pat Dy, posted photos of the two posing in Rancho Bernardo, giving netizens a glimpse of the beautiful resort.
Ellen Adarna is a Filipina actress known for her beauty and jolly personality. After being a Kapamilya before her showbiz hiatus, she is now returning to the small screen as a Kapatid with her new show with John Estrada, “John en Ellen”, on TV5.
As reported earlier by KAMI, Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay have recently tied the knot in a sunset wedding which was held in Bagac, Bataan. After their wedding, netizens laughed hard when the newlyweds revealed something about Ellen’s mom, Meriam Adarna.
Meanwhile, Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay's lavish and grand "pastel blooms" setup for their wedding reception, which was done by Gary Dacanay, has made netizens' jaws drop on social media.