- The recent SALN of the senators in Senate 2019 has been released
- Senators Cynthia Villar and Manny Pacquiao remained in the “billionaire’s club”
- Meanwhile, Senators Bong Go and Leila de Lima were among the poorest
The latest statements of assets, liabilities, and net worth (SALNs) of the senators have been released on Wednesday.
KAMI learned that in the new list, Senator Cynthia Villar remained as the richest senator in the country.
In a report by ABS-CBN News, Villar has a net worth of P3.53 billion with no liabilities as of June 30, 2019.
Following Villar was boxer-turned-politician Senator Manny Pacquiao with a net worth of P3.01 billion.
Meanwhile, landing at the second to the last spot was Senator Christopher “Bong” Go with a net worth of P15.51 million. Detained Senator Leila de Lima ranked the lowest with P7.71 million net worth.
Here is the complete list of the senators’ SALNs:
- Cynthia Villar - P3,534,412,797
- Manny Pacquiao - P3,005,808,000
- Ralph Recto - P555,324,479.82
- Juan Miguel Zubiri - P182,851,570.34
- Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. - P164,203,379.38
- Juan Edgardo "Sonny" Angara - P139,026,597
- Franklin Drilon - P97,726,75
- Sherwin Gatchalian - P96,210,607.14
- Grace Poe - P95,693,450.37
- Pia Cayetano - P82,308,227.36
- Richard Gordon - P71,285,178.56
- Vicente "Tito" Sotto III - P70,120,700.30
- Manuel "Lito" Lapid - P69,910,000
- Francis Tolentino - P62,482,000
- Nancy Binay - P59,911,019
- Panfilo "Ping" Lacson - P42,442,341
- Imee Marcos - P29,970,467
- Koko Pimentel - P29,934,635
- Ronald "Bato" Dela Rosa - P28,258,908
- Joel Villanueva - P26,921,555
- Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan - P16,695,048.17
- Risa Hontiveros - P15,627,176.04
- Christopher Lawrence "Bong" Go - P15,508,370.82
- Leila de Lima - P7,706,392.45
In a previous report by KAMI, Villar and Pacquiao still made it to the “billionaire’s club” in the Senate. Meanwhile, De Lima and former Senator Antonio Trillanes IV ranked the lowest.
Cynthia Villar is the wife of Filipino tycoon and former Senator Manny Villar who recently ranked as the second richest man in the Philippines, according to Forbes.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Maine Mendoza and Carlo Aquino answering tricky questions from HumanMeter. And they just can't stop laughing, we can't either — on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!