- One of the most popular Pinay beauty vloggers, Anna Cay, shows how Pinays can achieve that Korean glass skin
- With our weather in the Philippines, Anna experiments how to make our skin glow like the trending Korean beauty obsession
- She shared her top five beauty tips in a YouTube video that is easy to follow
More and more Filipinas are starting to get obsessed on how to achieve that Korean glass skin.
It became a trend, weather on skincare or makeups.
Well, one of the popular Pinay beauty vloggers, Anna Cay, shared how Pinays can achieve that glowy and dewy skin in one of her vlogs.
With the Philippine weather and her oily skin, Anna revealed how she discovered beauty products that helped her achieve that Korean look.
PAY ATTENTION: Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org your personal story, along with related photos or videos, and get a chance to make an impact on other people’s lives! If your story gets chosen, our video team will make a special feature about it so that others can learn and be inspired by your journey.
In her YouTube video, with more than 700K views, she shared how she does it and the products that she use to get the dewy look like our K-pop idols.
Here are her top 5 tips to get that "Song Hye Kyo look":
1. Keep your skin hydrated.
Anna believes that it is more important to invest with healthy skin than expensive makeups.
2. Enhance your skin. Do not mask!
Use a light foundation with sheer coverage that makes your skin look all-natural.
3. Keep your mascara from smudging.
It is very very important that you use a waterproof mascara to avoid that messy look.
4. Cream blushers look natural.
Anna used two shades of cream blushes in this video. The blend created a natural look on cheeks.
5. Utilize facial mist and setting sprays.
Yes, she said it is important to maintain your makeup for the long day ahead and try to make it stay as long as possible. You just have to find the perfect product for you.
So go ahead, begin that kutis-Koreana-look with Anna's simple beauty tips.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Razor Prank In The Streets Of Philippines
Free haircut! Not needed? Sorry, too late! -on KAMI