- Many areas in Metro Manila have suspended its classes
- The inclement weather is still being experienced all over Central Luzon
- Some of the class suspensions were effective on Monday afternoon
Due to severe weather reported by PAGASA, many local government units have suspended classes in their areas.
KAMI learned that many areas in Metro Manila already suspended their classes on July 1 (Monday).
As reported by the Manila Bulletin and CNN Philippines, here are the affected areas:
- Caloocan City – afternoon classes
- Las Piñas City – 12nn onwards
- Mandaluyong City
- Manila City – 12nn onwards
- Marikina City – afternoon classes
- Muntinlupa City – afternoon classes
- Parañaque City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City – starting 1 pm
- Quezon City
- Navotas City
- Malabon City
- San Juan City – 12nn onwards
- Taguig City – 12nn onwards
- Valenzuela City – 12nn onwards
- Bustos (preschool to senior high school)
- Meycauayan (preschool to senior high school)
- Sta. Maria
- San Rafael
- Angeles City – pre-school to grade school
- Apalit - Dominican School of Apalit
- Bacolor - Don Honorio Ventura State University
- Macabebe - Candelaria Riverside, Sta Maria
- Magalang - preschool to elementary
- Masantol – 12nn onwards
- San Simon – 12nn onwards
- Samsuan - Mabuanbuan ES, Malusac ES and HS, Sebitanan ES, Batang 2nd ES
In a recent report by KAMI, after “Egay”, two to three more tropical cyclones are expected to enter the Philippine area of responsibility this month of July.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Spider-Man Far From Home: Hilarious Prank In Philippines | Spiderman: Far From Home is finally premiering next week! We, at Human Meter, couldn't wait and decided to bring some Spidey vibes into the streets of Philippines. Thank you, dear people of Philippines, for your priceless reactions! Check out all of our exciting videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!