Working should not be all about getting the job done. It is important to take breaks and enjoy what you do to avoid experiencing burn-out.
Feel like quitting your job? KAMI is here to give you 15 possible signs that could imply that it is time for you to find another job.
As reported by GMA News, here are some of the signs:
1. You feel miserable
2. You feel bored
3. You do not want to talk about work at social events
As much as possible, you want to refrain from talking about your work when you are in different social functions.
4. Your health is also suffering
5. You get unfair salary
6. You have a terrible boss
7. You are not invited to the key meetings
Your workmates or superiors do not value your insights.
8. You feel that you don’t belong in your work environment
9. You can no longer balance your life and work
10. You do not see the future of your company
11. You no longer feel motivated to work
You dread going to work. You just look forward to ending your shift and finally go home again.
12. Your skills are being wasted
13. Your workplace is abusive or prone to illegal actions
14. You receive a better offer from other company
15. You always stare at the clock
You seem to check the time most of the time and just wait when you are finally able to go home.
In a previous report by KAMI, the World Health Organization has considered “burn-out” as a medical condition. This refers to the “chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed.”
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Father's Day: Can You Call Your Dad Right Now? As we celebrate Father's Day on June 16, HumanMeter approaches people in the streets asking them how much they love their dads. Random passers-by are calling their fathers right on camera to tell them the sweetest words... and the reactions are worth watching it till the end! -on KAMI HumanMeter Youtube channel!