Pres. Duterte tells Trillanes: ‘Binaboy mo ang Senado’

Pres. Duterte tells Trillanes: ‘Binaboy mo ang Senado’

- President Rodrigo Duterte slammed Senator Antonio Trillanes IV anew

- The President said that Trillanes has dummy accounts for his cars and properties

- Senator Trillanes also commented about the allegations of the President

PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed

President Rodrigo Duterte slammed opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes IV anew on Thursday.

KAMI learned that the criticisms for the President were a response to the claims of Peter Joemel Advincula alias “Bikoy” that Trillanes was behind the anti-Duterte videos.

The President emphasized that Trillanes studied at the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) and those who paid for his tuition fee were the taxpayers. Nonetheless, he still managed to stage a mutiny against the government.

“Pinaaral kayo sa PMA. Medyas, sapatos ninyo, t-shirt, pagkain, gastos ng tao. Then you have a goal to stage a mutiny, and after that, because the President was unpopular, nanalo itong si Trillanes,” the President noted, as reported by the ABS-CBN News.

“At anong ginawa mo? Binaboy mo ang Senado and you used that power to run after people,” Duterte added.

PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!

The President also claimed that Trillanes has a lot of cars and properties that he hid under dummy accounts.

“Lalabas din ‘yan. Walang hiya ka. Hindi ka lalaki,” President Duterte said.

In a report by the GMA News (author Amita Legaspi), Trillanes answered the allegations of President Duterte.

“Ayan ka na naman. Hindi ka pa nga nakakabawi sa kapalpakan mo dun sa inimbento mong offshore bank accounts na bintang mo sa akin, pati na rin dun sa mga sinabi mo laban sa Nanay ko, tapos may bago ka na namang bintang,” Trillanes said.

“This time, si Bikoy naman ang source mo. Henyo ka talaga, Duts,” he added.

As previously reported by KAMI, a certain Peter Joemel Advincula alias “Bikoy” claimed that the “Ang Totoong Narco-list” videos were meant to oust President Duterte. and those behind the plan were allegedly Vice President Leni Robredo and Sen. Trillanes.

POPULAR: Read more news about President Rodrigo Duterte!

Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

Tricky Questions: Are You Smarter Than The 3rd Grader? Asking adults questions from the school program. Let us see if you can answer them all. Check out our other videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Mailfire view pixel