- 51 party-lists won in the 2019 midterm elections
- Topping the race was Tulfo-backed group called ACT-CIS
- The names of the winning party-lists as well as the seat allocation were reported here
The Commission on Elections (Comelec) finally proclaimed Wednesday the 51 party-lists that won in the recently-concluded 2019 midterm polls.
KAMI learned that there were 134 groups that tried to snatch a slot in the Lower House but only less than half of them emerged victorious.
The Tulfo-bannered group called Anti-Crime and Terrorism Community Involvement and Support (ACT-CIS) ranked number 1 in the race and it got 3 slots from the allotted 61 seats for party-lists.
Bayan Muna, which landed on the second spot, also acquired the maximum number of seats in Congress which is 3.
Meanwhile, six party-lists representing different sectors will be filling in 12 slots and the other 43 will be given one seat each.
Here are the winning party-lists as well as the allocation of seats:1. ACT-CIS - 3 seats
- ACT-CIS - 3 seats
- Bayan Muna - 3 seats
- Ako Bicol - 2 seats
- Citizens' Battle Against Corruption (CIBAC) - 2 seats
- Ang Probinsyano - 2 seats
- 1PACMAN - 2 seats
- Marino - 2 seats
- Probinsyano Ako - 2 seats
- Senior Citizens - 1 seat
- Magsasaka - 1 seat
- Association of Philippine Electric Cooperatives (APEC) - 1 seat
- Gabriela - 1 seat
- An Waray - 1 seat
- Cooperative Natcco Network (COOP-NATCCO) - 1 seat
- ACT Teachers - 1 seat
- Philippine Rural Electronic Cooperatives Association, Inc (PHILRECA) - 1 seat
- Ako Bisaya - 1 seat
- Tingog Sinirangan - 1 seat
- Abono - 1 seat
- Buhay - 1 seat
- Duterte Youth - 1 seat
- Kalinga - 1 seat
- Puwersa ng Bayaning Atleta (PBA) - 1 seat
- Alliance of Organizations, Networks and Associations of the Philippines (ALONA) - 1 seat
- Rural Electronic Consumers and Beneficiaries of Development and Advancement, Inc (RECOBODA) - 1 seat
- Bagong Henerasyon - 1 seat
- Bahay - 1 seat
- Construction Workers' Solidarity (CWS) - 1 seat
- Abang Lingkod - 1 seat
- A Teacher - 1 seat
- Barangay Health Wellness (BHW) - 1 seat
- Sagip - 1 seat
- Trade Union Congress Party (TUCP) - 1 seat
- Magdalo - 1 seat
- Galing sa Puso Party (GP) - 1 seat
- Manila Teachers - 1 seat
- Rebolusyonaryong Alyansang Makabansa (RAM) - 1 seat
- Anakalusugan - 1 seat
- Ako Padayon - 1 seat
- AAMBIS-OWA - 1 seat
- Kusug Tausug - 1 seat
- Dumper Philippines Taxi Drivers Association, Inc (Dumper-PTDA) - 1 seat
- Talino at Galing ng Pinoy (TGP) - 1 seat
- Public Safety Alliance for Transformation and Rule of Law, Inc (PATROL) - 1 seat
- Anak Mindanao (AMIN) - 1 seat
- Agricultural Sector Alliance of the Philippines (AGAP) - 1 seat
- LPG Marketers Association, Inc (LPGMA) - 1 seat
- OFW Family - 1 seat
- Kabayan - 1 seat
- Diwa - 1 seat
- Kabataan - 1 seat
In a previous article by KAMI, Nancy Binay and Grace Poe refused to do the “Duterte fist” pose during the proclamation of wining Senators.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
A little bit silly, but extremely hilarious random pranks. In this video, we have included the funniest moments that will definitely put a smile on your face. Do you want to have a good laugh? – on HumanMeter!