- Doc Willie Ong and Mocha Uson teamed up in a new video
- They shared tips about life, happiness, and success
- Doc Willie also talked about Uson’s support for him ever since last year
Health expert Doc Willie Ong and dancer-turned-government official Mocha Uson have joined forces through a live video to give life tips to the Filipinos.
KAMI learned that Doc Willie, Mocha, and Doc Liza talked about happiness and success.
Here are the 10 tips they advised to live a happy and successful life:
1. Learn to say “thank you”
2. Make actions
3. Be determined to achieve your goals
4. Do not be sad over the defeat
5. Always have a back-up plan
6. Improve yourself and try to learn more
7. Balance work and personal life
8. Learn to forgive
9. Take care of yourself before helping others
10. Always pray and follow God’s plan
In the live Facebook video, Doc Willie shared that Mocha was the first public official to ever support him. He expressed how grateful he was to be backed by Mocha ever since last year.
Both Doc Willie and Mocha were not fortunate enough to win in the recent elections. Doc Willie joined the Senatorial race, while Mocha was a nominee in the party-list race.
As previously reported by KAMI, Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo was surprised to know that Mocha loss in the polls. He said that the former assistant secretary could have been "overconfident" to the point that she was not able to campaign properly.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Halo-Halo is a popular Filipino dessert. But it's so hard to choose the best one. Right? So we are helping you out with this! Our host Joy is tasting the product by several producers and giving her verdict. Check out all of our videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!