- The two suspects in the killing of a mother and her two sons are now with the police
- The authorities were able to arrest the suspects in two different places
- The suspects reportedly stole P200 and two mobile phones from the victims
The authorities have announced that the massacre in Bulacan involving a mother and her two sons has been solved. KAMI learned that the police arrested the two suspects on Thursday.
According to a report by the Philippine News Agency (author Manny Balbin), the authorities identified the suspects as Joselito Cortez, 48, and Wilson Nosal, 23.
City of San Jose del Monte (CSJDM) chief of police Lt. Col. Orlando Castil Jr. said that Cortez was arrested in Brgy. 185, Malaria, while Nosal was found in Brgy. San Manuel.
Both suspects admitted their guilt. They claimed that their motive was to rob the family. However, the victims resisted, and the suspects stabbed them to death.
The authorities are still investigating whether the mother was raped or not before she was killed.
In a report by the Inquirer (author Carmela Reyes-Estrope), the police said that the suspects were able to steal P200 and two mobile phones from the victims.
As previously reported by KAMI, the victims were found dead lying in their house on Wednesday night. There was no forced entry to the house, the investigators said that there is a possibility that the victims knew the suspects beforehand.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Jake Cuenca Talks About His Experience Of Working With Bea Alonzo! Jake Cuenca discusses what it was like working with Bea Alonzo and Ms. Charo Santos during the shooting of their horror movie "Eerie". Check out all of our exciting videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!