- Shampoo and conditioner refilling stations will soon be in several malls in the metro
- Unilever will be launching their “All Things Hairy Refillery” to reduce plastic waste
- The stations will be available in three malls for just almost three weeks
Many people have been taking steps to take care of the environment. Now, KAMI learned that there are refilling stations to be available for shampoos and conditioners in selected malls.
In a report by the CNN Philippines, Unilever will be launching their own refilling stations on March 23. The stations called “All Things Hair Refillery,” will be available in Alabang Town Center, Glorietta, and Trinoma.
The All Things Hair Refillery will be offering the following products:
- Dove Straight and Silky Shampoo – P0.53/g
- TreSemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo – P0.58/g
- Sunsilk Smooth and Manageable Shampoo – P0.46/g
- Dove Straight and Silky Conditioner – P0.57/g
- TreSemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner – P0.61/g
- Cream Silk Standout Straight Conditioner – P0.52/g
According to the report of the Spot.ph (author Ashley Martelino) , there will also be reusable bottles available for just P10 in case you do not have your own bottle. People can also donate their bottles than can still be recycled.
The refilling stations will only be open until April 14. For more information, you may visit their Facebook page here.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Tricky Questions: What Is The English Of "Sinok"? What is your favourite tricky question in this episode? Maybe about the province of smiles? Or the acronym? Or maybe about sinok? Check out all of our exciting videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!