- Philippine Airlines will offer seat sales to celebrate their 78th anniversary
- Starting March 1 to 10, they will have discounted fares for as low as P78 and $78
- The 4-star airline also introduced their new “Premium Economy” service
Philippine Airlines (PAL) has announced that they are about to offer their lowest one-way base fares this year to celebrate their 78th anniversary.
KAMI learned that starting from March 1 to March 10, PAL will be releasing discounted fares for as low as P78 for local flights and $78 for international destinations.
According to a report by ABS-CBN News, the travel dates will start from March 16 to December 31, 2019. They will be kicking off their “next generation” computer system next month that will give the passengers a “no-crash” booking experience amidst seat sale events.
Meanwhile, the airline introduced its “Premium Economy” service, which is a mix of Economy and Business class. This will be available for flights going to and from New York, London, Honolulu, Auckland, Melbourne, Tokyo Haneda, Narita, Osaka, Singapore, Bangkok, and Hong Kong.
Premium Economy passengers will experience the following services:
- Priority check-in, boarding, baggage handling services
- Spacious premium seats: 38-inch seat pitch, 8-inch recline, built-in leg-rests and footrests, and multiple storage areas
- 13.3-inch myPAL eSuite personal screens with over 300 hours of in-flight entertainment
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Premium in-flight amenities such as welcome drinks and refreshing hot towels, as well as an overnight amenity kit
- Premium meal service
The 4-star airline has been upgrading its services as they aim to be a 5-star airline. They currently have 96 aircraft which cater to 35 domestic and 43 international destinations.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Let us take a look at the cutest expressions of love among the Pinoy celebrities who celebrated Saint Valentine's Day in the most beautiful way by telling the whole world how much they loved their second halves! Check out our other videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!