- The captains and starters for the 2019 NBA All-Star Game has been announced
- Lebron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo are the captains of each team
- The entire roster for both conference will be announced on February 8
NBA has announced the captains and starter players for the 2019 NBA All-Star Game. KAMI learned that this year, it will be Team Lebron James of Los Angeles Lakers vs. Team Giannis Antetokounmpo of Milwaukee Bucks as captains of both conferences.
In a report by ABS-CBN News, the 2019 NBA All-Star will start on February 28 (PHL time) at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte.
James and Antetokounmpo as team captains will be drafting eight more players from the starter pool in the First Round and then all the 14 players from the reserve pool in the Second Round. All the players for each conference will be revealed on February 8 during the NBA All-Star Draft Show as reported by NBA.
Here are the starters for the 2019 NBA All-Star Game:
- Lebron James (captain), Los Angeles Lakers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- James Harden, Houston Rockets,
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (captain)
- Kawhi Leonard, Toronto Raptors
- Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets
Fans were involved in determining the starts of the NBA All-Star Game, accounted for 50 percent of the vote. Meanwhile, current NBA players and media panel have 25 percent each. James got 4,620,809 fan votes and Antetokounmpo had 4,375,747 fan votes.
POPULAR: Read more news about Lebron James!
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
We wondered... who would likely share their food: fortunate or less fortunate people? Those, who have enough or those who have one last piece? And the results were quite amazing. Check out our videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!