- The Philippine Basketball Association will already start its new season on January 13
- They tapped several celebrities to serve as muses during the opening ceremony
- Some of these celebs are Yam Concepcion and Pia Wurtzbach
The Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) finally revealed the names of prominent celebrities who will banner each squad as the opening day muses in the league’s 44th season.
KAMI learned that the different teams in the said association chose the ladies who embody their squad’s spirits and who will add color to the opening ceremony on January 13.
Here are the prominent women who were chosen to represent each team in the PBA:
1. Yam Concepcion (Phoenix)
2. Pia Wurtzbach (Ginebra)
3. Kylie Verzosa (San Miguel)
4. Sharon Cuneta (Magnolia)
5. Alyssa Valdez (NLEX)
6. Michele Gumabao (Blackwater)
7. Jasmine Alkhaldi (Blackwater)
8. Aya Fernandez (NorthPort)
9. Klea Pineda (Alaska)
In a previous article by KAMI, the five biggest controversies that PBA faced in 2018 were reported.
The Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is a professional basketball league founded in 1975. It is already considered as the “second oldest continuously professional basketball league” existing in the world after the NBA.
POPULAR: Read more news about PBA!
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
A random man (played by our actor Roi) is asking people to help him with transportation money and seems like no one believes him or cares about his trouble. But then we met Tatay Kariton who counts every peso and he did a really touching thing – on HumanMeter!