- The Bank of the Philippine Islands will be increasing their service fees this January 2019
- There will be increase in both withdrawals and deposits that are inter-regional or over-the-counter
- BPI first implemented higher service fees last September
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) will be imposing higher bank fees this January 2019. KAMI learned that the changes that will be made are service fees for withdrawals and deposits that are inter-region or over-the-counter.
For the new service fees, the withdrawals and deposits that are inter-region or over-the-counter will be increased as follows:
- Inter-region cash deposit: P50
- Inter-region withdrawal: P100
- Over-the-counter: P100
They also charge P0.10 per $1 for all dollar deposits. BPI first announced in September 2018 that they will be increasing their fees for issuing checkbooks, encashing checks, and giving bank statements. However, they moved the said changes to a later date.
Check the changes implemented in September 2018 according to their site:
For more information or FAQs, you may visit BPI’s official website here.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
- Guess what, it's our special edition of the tricky questions challenge, in which you will find lots of Christmas songs and joyous laughter! Merry Christmas everyone from the whole HumanMeter team – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!