- Most female celebrities are not just all beauty, they also have extreme taste
- This article highlights 5 famous female celebrities and their whips
- This is luxury at its finest
You would often associate beautiful luxury cars with men. The technical aspects of an engineering beauty only takes a certain type of person to appreciate that.
But these 5 ladies can and do appreciate a nice car when they see one and they will not hesitate to show how much they love it.
Here are the top 5 luxury vehicles owned by famous female celebrities as ranked by price.
5. Maja Salvador's Isuzu Mu-X (Running price: ₱1,200,000-₱2,100,000)
In the Isuzu line-up, the Mu-X (pronounced Mew Eks) is Isuzu’s top of the line SUV. Maja Salvador was stoked upon receiving it as a birthday gift for being Isuzu’s endorser.
4. Janine Gutierrez' Dodge Durango (Running price: ₱3,000,000)
Of course, with an SUV like a Durango, stability and comfort is sure to follow. Most celebrities opt for SUVs instead of sedans for the same reason.
3. Anne Curtis' Audi Q5 (Running price: ₱5,000,000)
That does not discount the fact that the size of sedans make it easier for them to navigate and maneuver around the Manila traffic allowing them to go through smaller roads to avoid it.
2. Georgina Wilson's Jaguar F-Type Coupe (Running price: ₱3,550,000)
Nothing says pure luxury than a Jaguar. Truly a mark of European engineering.
1. Isabelle Daza's Aston Martin (Running price: ₱13,500,000)
It’s an Aston Martin. Need we say more?
When celebrities go to tapings and meetings, often times the distance alone can stress them out.
Having a comfortable and luxurious ride can help them deal with the stress because of its sheer comfort.
Though some of them get it through endorsement deals and not necessarily out of pocket.
In a previous report by KAMI, top 10 luxury cars of Filipino celebrities.
Kpop in public: Today we will try to repeat the dance moves of MOMOLAND girls from their famous music video "BAAM". But, of course, we will do it in very unusual places like a subway, a market, and right on the streets of the Philippines.
This prank will make your day! - on KAMI Human Meter YouTube channel!