- The Warriors win their first season game against the Oklahoma City Thunder ending the game 108-100
- With so much things going against the OKC today, GSW’s win was a shoe in
- Today we discuss what we can all learn from this victory moving forward
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see
The Golden State Warriors start off the NBA season strong against the Oklahoma City Thunders with an 8-point lead ending the game with 108-100 in favor of the Warriors.
In an article by CBS Sports, they discussed 5 things that the Warriors had it going for them to ensure this win. We will only discuss 4 of that 5.
1. Without Russell Westbrook, the OKC just wouldn’t stand a chance against Stephen Curry et al. Not that Dennis Schroder wasn’t any good but with a starting game like this one, you will definitely need Russ to get the Thunder pumped up.
2. With Russ out of the picture, there is just some big shoes that Paul George needs to fill. With him all alone and the Warrior’s strong defense, it obviously tuckered George but come the second half, he made the Warriors fight well for the win.
PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read
3. Newbie Schroder wasn’t in a good spot either. With Westbrook out, he had no choice but to hold the fort on his own. Not a bad start ending with 21 points but the rookie learned early on the OKC curse against GSW.
4. The Warriors have an amazing team at the center position with Damian Jones leading the pack and giving good numbers
If the Warriors continue with what they just accomplished today, then we can definitely see another championship this season.
The Golden State Warriors were founded in 1946 as the Philadelphia Warriors.
Wilt Chamberlain was one of the first members of the Warriors back in 1959.
Stephen Curry joined the Warriors in 2009 and won their his championship ring in 2015.
In a previous report by , GSW looking for another win this NBA season.
Our friends from BeKami YouTube channel have recently done an unusual experiment. They made a reality show about a girl rom the Philippines named Sam who is trying to lose weight by doing different exercises each week.
We think it’s fascinating and useful content for all those people who are fighting against extra weight!.- on