- Yesterday, AFP General Carlito Galvez Jr. said that there are 10 universities linked to the “Red October” ouster plot against President Duterte
- The AFP finally revealed the names of the universities
- The schools in the list are some of the most well-known in the country
The names of the universities that have students allegedly being recruited by communists to oust President Rodrigo Duterte have been released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
KAMI learned that the schools revealed are some of the most well-known in the country.
The full list was posted by Super Radyo DZBB 594khz on its Facebook page:
“JUST IN: Armed Forces of the Philippines, tinukoy na ang mga unibersidad at kolehiyo kung saan umano nagre-recruit ang mga komunistang grupo para sa "Red October" ouster plot laban kay Pang. Rodrigo Duterte:
* UP Diliman
* UP Manila
* PUP Sta. Mesa
* La Salle
* Earist-Eulogio Amang Rodriguez
* San Beda
* University of Makati
* Caloocan City College
* University of Manila
* Philippine Normal University”
In a previous report by KAMI, Armed Forces of the Philippines General Carlito Galvez Jr. said that both high school and college students are being recruited to the ouster plot.
"In fact, they have already organized 10 of the universities in Manila.
"And right now they are making a lot of information drive wherein they will show to (all) high school and even college students the different atrocities committed during the Marcos regime and equate that to present administration,” Galvez said.