- A mother took to social media to warn parents about the dangers of not brushing the teeth
- Her son was complaining about a toothache and what they thought was a simple "toothache" turned out to be worse
- The child had sepsis, an infection which had spread to his brain and to his other organs, which all started from his tooth
Many parents work hard to be able to provide their children with everything that they need. However, sometimes, it comes with a cost.
KAMI learned that one mother shared her horrifying experience about how her son fell into a coma after complaining about a toothache.
The post was shared by All About the Philippines. In the post, the mother reminded other parents to always look after their children because a seemingly simple and harmless toothache can be dangerous.
According to her, she ignored the toothace of her son thinking it was just a simple illness.
Later, she regreted it as it turned out to be sepsis. Bacteria which was present in the swollen gums had already started spreading to hi other organs.
The child went into coma and even the doctors have informed her that her son might not survive.
She turned to God and promised she'd give up anything, even the high-paying job she has, just so her son would be able to live.
Slowly her son started healing. God did not disappoint her. The child slowly recovered. As of August 29, the child was still confined in the hospital.
Netizens send out their love and prayers to the boy and to his family.
Cool set of exercises that you can do at work to keep fit from our coach Chrystalle - on Kami YouTube channel This video helps you to keep fit even if you're at the desk all day. These are exercises that are simply very easy to follow and do.