- Actress Jodi Sta. Maria moved netizens by her message for Thirdy
- In her post, Jodi shared the four important things that her son must live by
- She also said she will always support her child for his endeavors
Kapamilya actress Jodi Sta. Maria once again touched netizens by her full of wisdom thoughts for son Thirdy.
KAMI learned that the 36-year-old actress inked life-long lessons to her son through social media.
Jodi first described Thirdy as “the most beautiful thing” she has ever seen and that her son taught her how to appreciate “real beauty, subtle beauty, and the beauty of simplicity.”
She also thanked Thirdy for being a good son and she hopes and prays that all the lessons she imparted to him will be applied always.
“I pray and hope that you continue to be a stand up young man. I pray and hope that the lessons I share to you won’t be forgotten and have set your moral compass,” the Sana Dalawa ang Puso star wrote.
Jodi then shared four important truths that she wants her son to be aware of while growing up.
“1. Be accepting of who you are. You are unique and you are beautiful. Don’t allow the world to dictate who you should or shouldn’t be.
2. Beauty doesn’t come from outward adornment but from the inner self. A gentle and peaceful spirit is radiant and that shine can’t be dulled. That’s what you look for; that’s what you work for.
3. The best OOTD is when you’re clothed with dignity and strength. Clothes may make a man but character never goes out of style.
4. It’s about finding balance and harmony with your heart, mind and soul - the trinity of our humanity. Have a compassionate heart, a positive mind and a humble soul.”
The actress concluded by telling a strong message and a challenge that she wants Thirdy to conquer. She also extended her full support to all of the endeavors of her child.
“Live your life, anak. Live a life that you can be proud of. Be a beacon of light for those who are looking for it,” Jodi shared.
“I will always be here for you,” she added.
The long and heartfelt Instagram message attracted several reactions from netizens. Some cried after reading the post while others expressed admiration to the actress.
Here are few of the reactions:
“Very well said! I really adore you miss @jodistamaria.I appreciate you being a mom, an artist, and a believer.”
“Dear Ms. Jodi, thank you for showing us all that it is possible to raise up a fine young man, working in a job like yours. God bless!”
“You are truly an amazing Mom! Continue to be an inspiration to many.”
In a previous report by KAMI, netizens went crazy after watching the impersonation skills of Jodi.
Jodi is an International Emmy nominated Filipina actress who starred in teleseryes such as Pangako Sa 'Yo and 100 Days to Heaven. She also became part of the Star Magic Batch 7.
Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!
Imagine that you’re walking down streets of the Philippines, thinking of your work, friends, and family. Suddenly a man walking in front of you drops his wallet. He continues walking, without realizing that he has just lost all his money. What would you do in this situation? Social Experiment: How Honest Are People Around You? – on HumanMeter!