- Erwan Heussaff shared on social media a video of one of his workouts
- His video went viral and garnered more than 500,000 views already
- A lot of netizens were also amazed by his dedication to stay fit and healthy
Erwan Heussaff took his workout routine to a whole new level and netizens can't help but admire his dedication and focus to stay fit and healthy.
KAMI learned that the husband of Anne Curtis, took to Instagram to share a video of his intense workout.
He was seen doing a handstand walk, something that takes time to learn because it's not easy to balance yourself while in motion.
Erwan wrote, "Walking into the weekend like...
1. You're hearing the voice of my awesome cheerleader @arnoldaninion
2. Yes I know my singlet is low, no need to mention it. Also, yes my shorts are really that short, it's a French thing.
3. Theres probably a couple of nip slips on there.
4. Lesson of the week: To do things better, you need to practice everyday.
5. After learning how to walk, learn how to land."
Watch the video below:
A lot of netizens were amazed by his workout and his fit body. Others also noticed his 'super short' shorts, which according to Erwan is a French thing.
Read some of the comments from netizens below:
"He's super hot"
"You’re such a fitspiration"
"You’re so freaking hooooot, Erwan!!"
"grabe si erwan haha"
"Ang galing Erwan! It looks so hard though."
"wow I admire u so much for able to do this! A man of courage indeed!"
"Oh my god, galing galing mo @erwan."
"Nice oldschool shorts!"
"it is not a short if its not short"
"too short for a shorts"
"now i know why you always have short shorts it’s a french thing"
French-Filipino Erwan Heussaff is a fitness and lifestyle blogger and also a YouTuber. He is also known as The Fat Kid Inside because he used to weigh around 240 pounds and now he wants to inspire other people through his blog and website.
Erwan married his longtime partner Anne Curtis in Queenstown, New Zealand last November 12, 2017.
Today, fitness trainer Keziah and Sam are sharing their achievement of week two of the one-month transformation challenge! Sam is a school teacher in the Philippines who is determined to become strong and Keziah is helping her to make it happen. Sam’s colleagues already noticed the difference after only one week of the fitness challenge! Is it easy to stick to the plan? Sam is sharing her feelings and thoughts on the process.
Sam’s Fitness Challenge Week 2: Sharing Her Thoughts And Progress - on BeKami YouTube Channel