- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently got married
- They received some "weird" or rather "unique" gifts
- An example of which is a money-gift that they would not even receive
Being royals carry with it a lot of privileges, and a lot of responsibilities. But little did many know that they also get to receive weird gifts!
Yes, ordinary men and women may not dream about receiving these gifts during their weddings as most of these gifts couldn't even be brought home!
KAMI found five weird gifts that most Filipinos may not aspire to receive on their weddings.
According to a report in PhilNews, some of those who gave them royal gifts include Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the President of the United States. Below is a short rundown of those five weird gifts.
- Pres. Donald Trump and First lady Melania Trump, "would be making a contribution to one of the seven charities the royal couple has designated in lieu of gifts.”
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated that Canada will donate $50,000 to Jumpstart, a youth sports-focused charity.
3. New Zealand's gift is a donation of $5,000 to the charity Pillars of New Zealand.
4. Australian Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull will be donating to the Invictus Games Charity.
5. And here's the clincher, there will be a koala in Australia named as Harry and another koala named Meghan. This is because the New South Wales region would name two koalas after the newly-married royals.
For Filipinos, these gifts might be a bit weird, but for these royals, they simply make their day. Does Meghan Markle feel the same?
Cool set of exercises that you can do at work to keep fit from our coach Chrystalle - on Kami YouTube channel This video helps you to keep fit even if you're at the desk all day. These are exercises that are simply very easy to follow and do.