- Mariel Rodriguez shared her drastic transformation since giving birth to Isabella
- Netizens were amazed with her weight loss a year after giving birth
- Mariel confidently shared her throwback pictures
Mariel Rodriguez shared a series of her pictures just after giving birth to Isabella. She used the caption #RememberingWhenIwasSUPERFat and shared her journey in achieving her sexier body.
in the first series of pictures she posted, she wrote, #RememberingWhenIwasSUPERFat going through old photos of me and Isabella and here are some I couldn’t post because i was super fat!!! 1. The first one was when we just arrived to the Philippines from the States. Isabella was 2 months old.
2. the next was a full view of all my flabs.
3. Isabella resting well sleeping on my arm probably thinking Mommy is a mattress hehe
4. One of our pedia visits and you can see how wide i was
5. Isabella was 5months
6. Random day at home hiding behind my baby
7. When we went to mothercare to help Kylie out with her baby registry.
I remember being so insecure with my physical attributes like i really didn’t want people to see me and think that i lost myself and became “losyang”
She also shared pictures from their trips which she was not able to post online because she was not confident about her body. She also became hesitant as she did not want to get bullied online.
Mariel revealed that she was heaviest when Isabella turned one. She even declined invitations to some gatherings and parties because she was not confident.
Her latest post showed her before and after picture. Her transformation from the heavy pregnancy bod to a fab body amazed the netizens.
Mariel's career in showbiz started when she was just 15. She had been modeling for commercials and advertisements. Mariel also was a VJ for MTV Philippines in December 2004.
She finally got her break in Philippine TV when she got signed in as one of the stars of GMA network. Some of her projects in GMA were as a regular host of Extra Challenge and also had appeared in the series Love to Love.
Rodriguez transferred to ABS-CBN in the year 2005 where she co-hosted Pinoy Big Brother until 2010. She had also co hosted the noon-time programs Wowowee.
7 Best Acupressure Points for Weight Loss - on Kami YouTube channel
Trying to lose weight? Control your appetite with these Acupressure weight loss techniques!