- These were the little details from #ColeenGotTheBill wedding last April 20
- Photos of these details were taken from their guest, stylists, designers, who were also present at Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford's wedding day
- Aside from the wedding highlights, here are some of small elements we also should not miss
Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford tied the knot in Balesin Island last April 20.
It was a star-studded event where the family and closest friends of the couple gathered to witness their much-awaited union.
KAMI learned that aside from the wedding highlights posted on the day of their wedding, there were some little details which we also should not miss.
Female network gathered 10 small elements from Coleen and Billy's 420 wedding.
1. Papillon by La Belle Fete did their invite calligraphy. It followed their key words, dreamy, light and fresh.
2. Coleen's classy shoes were by adrienneconcept, the bride's stylist.
3. The Bride's beautiful bouquet of stephanotis and pieries japonica matches her simple and elegant gown by Galia Lahav.
4. The Groom's suit was made by Edwin Tan
5. Billy's humorous side showed after their first kiss as husband a wife.
6. The girly eye-catching gowns of Coleen's bridal squad were hand-painted by Joe San Antonio.
7. The cute but sweet moment of the bride and her Maid of Honor, Ria Atayde.
8. The bespoke pastel ties and of course the Anchor label pins.
9. Their cute beach-themed giveaways.
10. Their super-cool and 'not your usual' bridal car.
Best Wishes Coleen and Billy from KAMI!
An evidence of true and unconditional love. This phenomenal Filipino love story will make you believe in magic | Kami Stories on KAMI Youtube channel.