Most Filipinos, especially Catholic members, observe abstinence or refraining from eating meat during holy week.
Good thing, Pokwang and Lee O'Brian have delicious no-meat meals that are super easy to prepare, which PUSH reported.
Check out all these amazing recipes that your family members will surely enjoy.
1. A different take on your usual "Sinigang na Salmon sa Miso," they added Pomelos.
2. "No-Name Sardines Pasta" will definitely satisfy your pasta cravings minus the meat.
3. Pokwang's "Fern Salad" is also perfect for those who want to lose weight and it is also Lee's all time favorite.
4. Pokwang included chorizo in her Gambas recipe, but you could remove it during holy week if you want a no-meat meal.
5. Pokwang's Greek salad recipe and dressing are all made from scratch.
The YouTube channel of Pokwang and partner Lee O'Brian called PokLee Cooking Channel shows the comedienne's love for cooking.
As of this post, their channel has almost 64,000 subscribers.
Cooking recipes make most of their YouTube uploads and some were videos about their daughter Baby Malia.
Doctors had no idea what's wrong with Angelo. His mom is in pain watching her son suffer. This family needs money for appropriate medical checkup that would allow to set diagnosis. All together we can help! Find Marlyn Rosamiran's contact details in the end of the video.
I am bigger than my illness - Angelo - on KAMI YouTube Channel