Long breaks like Holy week are the best time for "rest & relaxation" of our busy celebrities.
Some even went out-of-town for this was their ideal time to do that.
However, some of them took the opportunity to just stay in out country, go to their rest house or explore the beautiful islands in here.
Of course, this is also their time to spend it with loved ones.
KAMI rounded up the whereabouts of our local celebrities this lenten season from Pep.
1. Momshie Karla Estrada enjoyed the sea in Boracay.
2. Vic Sotto took her wife Pauleen Luna and baby Tali to Cebu. The entire Sotto clan was there.
3. Asia's Songbird Regine Velasquez is enjoying Balesin Island with his son Nate and husband Ogie Alcasid.
4. Angel Locsin is back to the mountains with boyfriend Neil Arce and BFF Bubbles Paraiso.
5. Zoren Legaspi, Carmina Villaroel and the twins are in their 'happy place' in Nasugbu, Batangas.
6. Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos' family are in Bakawan, Batangas.
7. Angelica Panganiban's squad, Glaiza De Castro and Ketchup Eusebio had fun in Sofitel Manila.
Be amazed with this young Pinoy artist's masterpieces. André Manguba makes celeb portraits using pasta and ketchup | Kami Stories on KAMI Youtube channel.