- Some of our female celebrities graduated with a degree from prestigious universities
- They also excel in their classes for they graduated with top honors
- These local female celebs proved that more than their pretty faces, they are smart too
Most of might not even know that these 8 actresses graduated college with high honors.
Not only that, KAMI learned from push that they are products of top universities in and out of the country.
Even if they are already working hard on their profession as an actress, they value the importance of a good education.
1. Beauty Queen and entrepreneur Shamcey Supsup Lee is a product of Unibersidad ng Pilipinas. Not only that, she graduated Magna cûm laude.
2. Actress and host Giselle Sanchez graduated Magna cûm Laude at the University of the Philippines.
3. Cosplayer and Kapamilya actress Myrtle Sarrosa finished her education last year at the University of the Philippines. She graduated cûm laude.
Myrtle made headlines after her graduation for her inspiring story on how she handled her career and studies at the same time.
4. Beauty queen turned host Venus Raj graduated Cûm laude at Bicol University.
5. Kapuso actress Carla Abellana is a proud Lasallista. She graduated from the prestigious university as Cûm Laude.
6. Veteran host and reporter Christine Bersola-Babao is a proud 'taga-UP'. She graduated as Cûm laude.
7. Award winning actress Agot Isidro is a Magna Cûm Laude from Fashion Institute of technology in New York.
8. Miss International 1979, Melanie Marquez is a cûm laude from International Academy of Management and Economics
Beauty hack has never been this easy. Curly Hair Using Paper Tissue: Create Heatless Paper Towel Curls (Tutorial)on KAMI youtube channel.