It is very common in the Philippine Show Business that actors and actresses change their name and be launched under their stage names. Some have opted for shorter, more catchy names, while others prefer to use their nicknames on screen.
1. Arci Munoz was born Ramona Cecilia Munoz.
Turns out your favorite rakista turned leading lady has a very feminine name after all! Would you still head-bang on her songs if she used her real name?
2. Arjo Atayde’s real name is Juan Carlos Atayde. Sounds more of a good guy than a villain, right?
3. Coleen Garcia is Danielle Claudine Garcia to her family. This bride-to-be will soon be named Danielle Claudine Garcia-Crawford.
4. Erich Gonzales is known to be Ericka Chryslle Gonzales Gancayco before her stardom catapulted.
5. Jodi Sta. Maria’s actual name is Jodi—only followed by her second name Chrissie.
6. Julia Barretto’s name in real life is Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia. Turns out Dennis Padilla used a screen name too!
7. Maymay is just the nickname of Marydale Entrata, which she opted to use upon entering the Big Brother House and end up being the Big Winner.
8. Mccoy De Leon actually owns a very long name. He was named Marc Carlos Francis de Leon in real life!
9. Nash Aguas
This might come as a surprise for many, Nash Aguas is actually named Aeign Zackrey Nash Victoriano.
10. KZ Tandingan
Finally, KZ Tandingan is named Kristine Zhenie Tandingan, hence her screen name, KZ.
"It's hard to be a mother and it's hard to be a father. Can you just imagine how difficult is it for one person to play the role of two?" Anna revealed why being a single parent is the hardest decision has ever made. Know more about this story on KAMI Youtube Channel!