- Senator and Boxing Champ Manny Pacquiao's wife Jinkee Pacquiao is one lucky woman
- Aside from being the former Vice GOvernor of Saranggani, Jinkee is known as one of the country's fashionistas
- The price of her luxurios fashion collection was revealed
Jinkee Pacquiao, wife of Senator and world boxing champ is one lucky woman.
She is noticed to have a good taste in fashion. Not only that, her clothes and accessories are not just eye-catching because of style but also for it's class, quality and price.
Many women are surely envious of her especially now that we will be revealing the price of her collection that will make your jaw drop.
1. Gucci Glittery sandals 48,000 pesos
2. Lace Dress- 28, 000 pesos
3. Hermes Collier de Chien Leather Cuff – 59, 000 to 98, 000 pesos
4. Bailman Double- Blazer – 105, 000 pesos
5. Dolce & Gabbana Printed Cotton Top – 34, 000 pesos
6. Chanel Tweed Blazer – 139, 000pesos
7. Dolce & Gabbana Rose Print Bomber Jacket – 75, 000 pesos
8. Gucci Leather Cherry Pump – 54, 000 pesos
9. Moschino Spongebob Squarepants Long Sweater – 36, 000pesos
10. D&G ‘Queen 4ever’ Shirt – 25, 000 pesos
11. Hermes Birkin Himalayan Crocodile – 4, 000, 000 pesos
Thr 30-year-old former vice governor of Sarangani, in Mindanao married the boxing champ in the year 2000.
They now have 5 beautiful children. Recently, her son Michael won 2nd place in the national level for Math and Science competition.1
Jinkee has a twin sister named Janet who is just minutes older than her.
Beauty hack has never been this easy. Curly Hair Using Paper Tissue on KAMI Youtube channel.