- These celebrity kids surely knows how to help at home
- Teaching them simple household chores at an early age develops sense of responsibility according to parenting experts
- It also has a lot of benefits not just to the child but for the whole family
Some of celebrity parents wanted to make sure their child are trained to be responsible even at a young age.
Simple tasks as throwing their garbage in the bin and tidying their work area can be started in as early as three years of age.
In an article by PEP. ph, KAMI learned about this list of benefits of teaching children at a young age.
1. It helps "build a lasting sense of mastery, responsibility and self-reliance."
2. It helps them "have good relationships, achieve early career success and be self-sufficient compared to those who didn’t have chores."
3. According to a study from Harvard University, "chores can teach children how to empathetic and responsive to other’s needs."
Some of the celebrity parents who encourage their children to do household chores share their children's little achievements in their social media account.
Yohan Agoncillo, Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo's eldest helps her parents in the kitchen.
She can make a meat loaf at the young age of eleven.
Likewise, their little man, Lucio grilled a fish.
Cheska Garcia Kramer likewise believe in the same principle.
They make their learning experience fun by putting some play in their chores according to the actress.
Camille Pratts wishes to develop a natural habit of doing house chores in his son Nathan.
Danica Sotto also lets her kids help her when she is baking.
Also Betina Carlos' daughter is her little helper in the kitchen.
The mommy and daughter tandem of Priscilla Meirelles in decorating Halloween cookies is so adorable.
Jana Agoncillo's first time to wash the dishes also is fun to watch as she seemed to enjoy it.
Running a home is one of the main life skills one must learn
It is the parents' job to teach children the skills to live independently.
There can be a real sense of satisfaction when children are taught life skills – so why not get started today!
8 Amazing clothes hanger hacks everyone must know - on Kami YouTube channel
Check out these amazing life hacks that will surely organize your stuff at home.