- ABS-CBN is known for producing the best love teams in the country
- Kapamilya network still has love teams that did not last long
- A video was released with 10 Kapamilya love teams that ended quickly
Though ABS-CBN is known for producing the best and known love teams in the country, there were still some team up from their network that did not seem to work out.
Here are the 10 Kapamilya love teams that did not last longer than expected which KAMI learned from the good feed.
1. Enrique Gil and Julia Montes- the two were paired for the teleserye 'Muling buksana ang puso' in 2013. Their love team did not even last for a year because Enrique was paired with Liza Soberano.
2. Jane Oineza and Jerome Ponce – though the two have that on-screen chemistry, they were never paired up again after their teleserye 'Nasaan Ka nang Kalangan kita'
3. Loisa Andalio and Ronnie Alonte (LoiNie) – Loisa and Ronnie were a part of 'It's Showtime'. Ronnie was a member of the 'Hashtags' while Loisa was a member of 'Girltrends'. The two were being paired but they never worked as a love team.
4. Erich Gonzales and Xian Lim – Erich and Xian were paired in the series 'Katorse'. Rumors said that the two even made it to real life sweetheart. However, it ended soon when Xian was paired to Kim Chiu.
5. Jessy Mendiola and Matteo Guidicelli –they starred the teleserye 'Paraiso'. But the 5 -month airing of the show is also the span of their love team.
6. James Reid and Devon Seron- Before 'JaDine' there was James and Devon first. But James seems to build a real life chemistry with Nadine Lustre, that's why James and Devon did not last long.
7. Miles Ocampo and Inigo Pascual- the two became a part of an afternoon show 'And I love you so'. In an interview with Boy Abunda, they even revealed that they were childhood friends. Piolo used to bring Iñigo in the set of 'Mangarap Ka' where Miles is also a part of the show. Iñigo really thought that Miles is actually a boy.
Their team up did not work out. Now Iñigo is the love team of Maris Racal.
8. Heaven Peralejo and Edward Barber- both were housemates of 'Kuya' from the Pinoy big brother house. Edward even revealed that he would want Heaven to be his love team. But it did not leveled up to something else.
9. Maris Racal and Manolo Pedroso- another short term love team is Maris and Manolo. Maris is now teamed up with Pilo's talented son Iñigo which fans think that it will last. They both share the same talent and passion on what they do.
10. Julia Barretto and Kenzo Guitierrez - Kenzo is a product of Pinoy Big brother 737. He admitted that he and Julia Barretto once became a 'thing'.
"Hindi ko siya crush, bro. Basta parang may thing kami dati," Guttirrez said.
They only lasted for two months.
Now Julia seems to be more happy with Josh Garcia who is also her rumored boyfriend.
Would you get something that is not yours?
Social experiment: Conscience vs Money on KAMI Youtube channel