WATCH: Prime suspect in Aika Mojica slay back in the Philippines

WATCH: Prime suspect in Aika Mojica slay back in the Philippines

Jonathan Dewayne Ciocon Viane, the primary suspect in the Aika De Dios Mojica slay case, arrived the country early this morning. The Filipino-American Viane was arrested by authorities in the United States on September 4, 2015 and was extradited to the Philippines today.

Mojica, 22, was found dead at San Felipe, Zambales. She was missing since the afternoon of July 26, 2015 and was last spotted together with Viane, 29,  who lived in Wawandue Subic at the time.

According to the State Witness, Mojica was the one who was reporting to Jonathan's ex-wife, Liane Viane, how the former maltreated their 4-year-old child while on his custody. Mojica was only going to meet Jonathan with the thought of having a casual conversation regarding allegations that she have said to his ex-wife. She was reportedly talking to Jonathan to convince him to settle his differences with Liane on the night she died. Liane wanted Jonathan to bring their 4-year-old son back to the United States.

Mojica's body was dumped at a dike in Zambales. Police said her body had been burned, and aside from the gunshot wounds, she also had marks on her neck suggesting she was choked or strangled. Also recovered from the ditch were three spent 9mm shells.

Viane’s co-accused, Nino Dela Cruz, was arrested on August 12 in Metro Manila and is now detained at the Zambales Provincial Jail.

 

 

 

 

Related news

Photos Show Absolute DEVASTATION Of Indonesian Earthquake

Photos Show Absolute DEVASTATION Of Indonesian Earthquake

Photos Show Absolute DEVASTATION Of Indonesian Earthquake